Monday, January 5, 2009

T.V. Show

The storyline of my t.v. show is about someone who is at that crossroads on deciding about their future. Everything is changing and this person is deciding between what people want him to do and what he feels he should. I took a close up picture of my nephew and blacked out everything around him so that he was the only thing in the picture. How he is staring off into the distance is supposed to represent him looking towards his dreams and thinking about what is important to him. The black space around him represents the negative attitudes of his family and friends and how they aren't supporting his decisions, making him unsure. I used my nephew as a model because I wanted to capture how when you are little your whole life is about your dreams but once people get older most of them let their dreams go and listen to everything negative around them.

No comments: